Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Lauren Pictures

Sorry for the recent delay with our baby pictures and videos but our computer was is not working and this was kind of a problem. Thanks to Grandpa Pete and Grandma Jen we now have a fully loaded laptop that works great and does everything we need! Lauren is now 3 weeks old and weighs over 10lbs 5 0z. She has quite a personality already and can smile and squeal very loudly :) Anyways, courtesy of the Savages we can now present the latest Lauren Media...









I love my pooh bear bath robe!!


















Lauren with our next door neighbor Ingam



















Coolin' off on a hot summer day...













Mother and Daughter :)
















First time bottle feeding with Daddy. Don't worry I'm drinking breast milk :)










My days are long and HARD!!













Soo excited about my watermelon jumper that I decided to screeeeeeam!









Father's Day 2009/First Family Photo!!












Our baby sleeping again...














And again, she loves the couch and nice pair of jammies










Car rides make her very sleepy as well lol!












Our landlord Doris holding Lauren for the first time :)












Random baby photo lol!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see new pics of beautiful baby Lauren!!! Just when I thought that she couldnt get any cuter! She is so adorable and you all look great! I miss you and cant wait to meet Lauren in person! I love you all!

Jen

Unknown said...

She is adorable!! I love your guys family picture. Cute!!

Enjoy her they get so big so fast!!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am soooo anxious now! Only TWO more weeks and I'll have her in my arms...and might not give her back :-} Well, maybe for her feeding time... Ok, ok, I'll save some hugs for you, too, Nate and Jill! Love to you both, Mom

Mom said...

Oh I am soooo anxious now! Only TWO more weeks and I'll have her in my arms...and might not give her back :-} Well, maybe for her feeding time... Ok, ok, I'll save some hugs for you, too, Nate and Jill! Love to you both, Mom