Monday, August 17, 2009

This Crazy life of ours...

Sorry it has taken me so long to post new pictures of Lauren. This week has been incredibly hectic and stressful for the both of us. I am trying to settle Lauren into a new routine and it's hard when she tells me how much she loves and misses her Daddy every day! : ) Nana Coleen is coming back to Germany on Friday to help smooth out the time when Nate is away so the extra help is much needed and greatly appreciated! Gotta love that Nana : ) I have been trying to push Lauren to love tummy time more so that she can develop her motor skills even quicker than she already has. So far she can roll over, reach and grab toys, follow you with her eyes all over the room, and even giggle too ( although mostly in her sleep! ) Here are some pictures of our journey through her early childhood development lol Enjoy!

Mommmmm stop taking photos of me!




Enjoying her musical fish tank and falling asleep



Tuckered out : )



Pretty little thing!



Someone isn't getting enough sleep : )



I don't want to play anymore!!!



Not always the sweetest little thing is she? lol



pretty in her popsicle dress : )



Those eyes melt my heart!!!



Beautiful as usual : )



Are you looking at me?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great Jill, she is so beautiful!! I am jealous of Nana!!!! I love you and miss you!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Jill! Hang in there Lauren will get there in a routine. Yay for Nana coming out!!

<3Ashley said...

Jilly!! She is the CUTEST baby girl ever! I love her big eyes and head of hair!! :) Love you all <3 Auntie Ashley

Kenzi K said...

Jill I love reading your blog and seeing all the pictures of Lauren! She's so adorable and she looks very much like you =) I hope you're doing okay over there!