Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Lovely Lauren : )

Sorry for the recent delay in pictures, we've been very busy with me going back to work. I'm leaving for Iceland next week so I've had to work overtime since this will be a 45 day deployment. These are all the most recent and random pictures we've taken lately. Lauren will be 7 weeks old on Monday and she is almost 12 lbs! She gets her passport and birth certificate on the 28th and has her 2 month doctor visit on August 10th. She now smiles as a provoked response, not just because of gas. She also makes a whole spectrum of noises, specifically when we talk to her. Her hair has remained a dirty blonde and her eyes are a strong blue. Everyone will need to remind Jillian to update this blog while I'm gone lol!

Nothing's better than a nice bouncer

Lauren with Doris (our landlady) again and Ernst (our landlord) in the background


Photo taken by Mommy

Jill playing with Lauren

The most beautiful girls in the world, My girls :)

Lauren in my spot while I'm working lol!
Baby punching Mommy

She sleeps with her butt in the air :)

Getting ready to eat, look at the anticipation!

She just looks confused in this one

Pretty pretty eyes...

We're in LOVE with that face

Lauren with her Nana for the first time!

She is super long, like 24"

Rare picture of her fully smiling, she was dreaming up a storm :)

Playtime

Getting upset during playtime :)

Snuggling on the couch

Me and Lauren after a long day

She has to wear the mitts becuase she can't keep her hands off her face!

Cute video of Lauren learning to hold her head up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious! I love the pictures of her sleeping. It's just too cute. I miss those days. I also LOVE the picture with her Nana!! Glad Lauren got to see her. How wonderful. Jill you better keep on top of the blog =)
-Heidi