Sunday, July 5, 2009

Waking Up

Besides putting her to bed waking her up is our favorite moment of the day because she seems to experience such a wide range of emotions. It usually takes Lauren 10-15 minutes to open her eyes and wake up! Blogspot only allows 100MB of video per clip uploaded so I can only record about a minute and thirty-five seconds of action. Otherwise I'd put whole movies of her on here.

Our 4th of July was pretty nice this year. It was a little hot but Lauren got to meet some new people at her very first BBQ. Later we all went to Capone (the Army Garrison on Vogelweh Air Base) and watched an awesome 30 min fireworks display that Lauren decided to sleep through. This is the morning after Independence Day:

Not ready to face the world yet


Still struggling

Our classic reaction to bright light
Another good picture of sleepytime

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That video was so adorable! All the yawning and stretching!! Aww it's just to precious. Just a thought I use Youtube to upload videos and you can go longer than a minute thirty... just a thought. Glad to hear that you guys had a great 4th of July!

Mom said...

What a sleepy little girl... She reminds me soooo much of you, Nate, when I'd try and wake you up for school! I'm guessing Jill was up before the birds started to sing :-) Gosh, I can't tell who she looks like yet. I'll let you know next week!!!

Love,
Mom